Monday, March 23, 2009

twiggy and edie photoshoot!

my friends and i had a photoshoot again and this time, our theme was mod, so what better looks would be than twiggy and edie sedgewick right? we made my room into a makeshift studio and used my gigantic white scarf as the backdrop, and it worked pretty well. haha

i had two models this time, crissy as twiggy and pau as edie, thanks girls! i styled with a bit of help from carla, and did the makeup, and rhein was the all around handyman and photographer for the day, and pau for editing ...i owe these guys nachos ;)


crissy as twiggy


pau as edie


models: pau and crissy
makeup:me
styling: me and carla
photographry: rhein
editing:pau

2 comments:

  1. good job mai! i totally believed pau's beauty mark was for realzzzzz ahahaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha thanks! and so did some people ;p

    ReplyDelete