Thursday, March 26, 2009

john legend marry me!!!!!!

great GREAT night! JOHN LEGEND WAS AMAZING! i'm so glad we got tickets for this! thanks to rhein for watching with me and still sitting with me despite my shameful tendencies to scream and dance at every song..ahhaha...i had so much fun! i totally danced all night, and screamed, and sighed and danced haha he is amazing,not to mention sexy. am totally jealous of my friend anika who got to meet him backstage *sigh* i got so much videos and photos but unfortunately i ran out of memory 3/4 of the show, but its okay, i still remember it HAHA God im such a dork...but i dont care...hahaha JOHN LEGEND MARRY ME PLEASE!!!! i totally wish i was the girl who got picked to go onstage and dance with him ;((

oh wait..i totally forgot about my makeup...hahaha

decided to use a bit of color today since i've been using greys the past weeks, so i chose a smokey blue and everything else simple since the blues were kinda vibrant and out there...haha didnt want to look all 80's clown on crack ;))

me and rhein, thanky rhein for everything!!! ;)

john legend my love*sigh*

sorry bout the photos, my camera's not so good with night pictures ;(

so watching again next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment