Sunday, April 5, 2009

smokey blues and greens


i know i look like an idiot here ;/


didn't get to post this right away since i didnt have photos, haha, anyway, i did this look for a friend's birthday party the night before my flight home. i missed using my green shadows and my mac eye pencil so i decided to air them out and use em for the night

i used:

- urban decay shadow primer in sin
- in2it green shimmer shadow (i'm not sure if they still have this, i bought it a long time ago)
- some darker green colors in my coastal sc
ents palette
- MAC eyeliner in Blooze

- Maybeline Volume express mascara in waterproof black

for the rest of my face i used:

- l'oreal mineral foundation powder
- NARS blush in orgasm
- red earth concealer palette to conceal some spots
- chapstick



i look like an idiot in the last picture too ;/

aaaannddd

i know i promised tutorials but my camera konked out on me and i tried making one in imovie but it didnt work and i got frustrated and gave up ;/ will try again soon promise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment